Everything new? Last Minute Christmas Tree Decoration

Everything new? Last Minute Christmas Tree Decoration

Times a little different Christmas tree decoration on Christmas Eve? Or is it again the good old tinsel including fairy lights and red Christmas balls? I think many of you are like me: The Christmas tree looks every year somehow the same. The boxes are taken out of the cellar and the Christmas decorations are put on the tree. It's a nice tradition. And even if the tree this year again looks exactly the same as the year before and before and before that, then you can at least get a few ideas and suggestions on how you could possibly, possibly, possibly do it.

The somewhat different Christmas tree decoration?

As I said, whether the tree will really look different this year, I do not know myself yet. But at least I have already gone one step further, namely that, to be inspired by different tree decorations variants. And there was really everything. From brightly colored, to the classics to a tree without ornaments, only hung with lights. Yes! But somehow I finally came back to the good old hangers. I have chosen different variants of decoration and maybe two nice last-minute Christmas tree decoration ideas?

Variant 1 - plain Christmas tree in white/gold

No tam tam, little glitter, no wood, no red and everything plain. I would actually love to see this in live. I picked out the following hangers in the process:

How To Grow And Care For Ginger Root

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are Germany's most beautiful hotels

Inspiration: Cozy reading corner in &tradition style

Posts Tagged "MessyWeekend Sunglasses"